the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The days were becoming overly routine and monotonous, Elsa began to crave something. It had to do with feeling, she know longer knew what it was like to feel emotion. She was just... stuck in a rut, and it seemed there was never a way out.

Elsa meandered along, picking up a slow, meandering pace as she brought herself to the deep forest. It was a place that was the start of her adventures, and maybe the place she could find some muse to continue on with life. Elsa sighed, deep and heavy as she found herself in the heart of the forest. The life around her infused into her blood, making her feel more alive. A small, contented smile melted onto her face, replacing her normally bored, and uneventful facade.

She bundled herself up delicately, her legs curved beautifully beneath her body as she gracefully lowered herself beneath the tree. Her body brushed up against the rough bark, it pushed uncomfortably against her skin, but provided her much relief. She could still feel pain, she could still feel the one, awful feeling she would never escape from. Her eyes closed gently as she basked in the breeze, resting comfortably on the ground. Her dreams were sweet, short and to the point, still about all these feelings she could not feel. It ranged from love, to hate, to sadness, to joy. Each emotion containing a certain face to the name, love was empty, hate was empty, sadness was her sister, and joy was her friends.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM