the Rift

[PRIVATE] Walk The Line [Nato]

Athenä Posts: 23
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 [Bird Song]
Candy

athenä
I have Come from Heaven to Slay your Anger

The warmth of the sun embraced the body of the child as she stood swaying with unsure wobbles next to her pale faced mother. A brush of her black and pink lips pressed against the warm fuzzy body of Quinn, a squeal of excitement erupted from tight young lungs. Limbs dipped in snow eased into a unstable walk as she stumbled face first into her father’s chest. She listened to him chuckle, his soft touch encouraging her to stand firmer against his weight. Once his head moved away from her side, she collapsed to the grass in a jumbled heap. His tongue lapping against her painted skin, cleaning away little remaining afterbirth from her coat, the filly took a moment to relax, enjoying the comfort and warmth from the bright orb in the sky smiling down upon her.

-----------------------Time Jump-----------------------------

Several hours had passed, the proud daughter now standing firmer and sturdier than the previous hours. Suckling from her strong mother, and sniffing around with her sibling to the new world they had been gifted. Her father had named her Athenä, and told her she was a princess, whatever that was. She beamed of innocents in a dangerous dark world. A grin played upon the filly’s lips as she walked around her parents and peeked at her brother from under her father’s belly. "Ah-wez!" She bleated out, unable to say her brother’s name correctly, as she bounded after him in a playful leap.

"Talking."
'Thinking.'
tags // - @[Ares]
wordcount // - 251
ooc // - Hope you don’t mind the time jump, if so I’ll fix it. But I figured it would help give moer muse to the foals. Hehe, she can’t say his name xD

Messages In This Thread
Walk The Line [Nato] - by Quinn - 04-30-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Nato - 05-28-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-03-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Quinn - 06-08-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-08-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Ares - 06-09-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-09-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Ares - 06-11-2014, 11:36 AM