the Rift

[OPEN] Choking On Dust [joining]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

He was as black as night, or would have been if not for the deep red lightening his hide at various points. He stood quite a bit higher than the petite Sultana, who had to lift her head and crane her neck ever-so-slightly to smile into his light blue eyes. His horn was red and long, and though the history of the Dragon's Throat suggested that she keep his kind at a wary distance, she dismissed the errant thought with a brief bob of her head and stepped a bit closer, creating a more intimate circle.

The young unicorn filly greeted her with only the slightest hint of surprise in her tones. The dove smiled at her, a gentleness shining from within bi-colored orbs. "Thank you, Sikeax. We haven't had the chance to formally announce the change in leadership, but I do hope to serve our family to the best of my ability." She rather wished that Sikeax had not alluded to the change in rank, but it was no use crying over spilled milk, now, was it? Still, the angel had hoped to be seen as a strong, but kind, leader, and though she knew that she would have to earn her place, she found herself ruefully thinking of the ease with which Ampere had assumed the throne.

At the mention of the newcomer, Sohalia added, "Welcome, Sacre. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Dragon's Throat." She paused, allowing the excited vocals of the colt to fill the silence she left behind, nodding occasionally throughout his brief narrative. Astraeus preened himself, having landed gracefully on her back, watching the pair of unicorns with a sharp, golden gaze. "You are hardly intruding, my dear," she said with an almost motherly amusement. "Particularly as you have been invited by Levi and accompanied this far by Sikeax. I am quite pleased that you have accepted their invitations, and I would like to be the first to welcome you home."

"Talk talk talk."
@[Sikeax], @[Sacre]

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sikeax - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sacre - 05-02-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sohalia - 05-14-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sikeax - 05-15-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sacre - 05-17-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sohalia - 05-26-2014, 09:02 PM