the Rift

[OPEN] Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Thankfully for Kiara, her bonded heard the other girl coming and alerted her to the new arrival. The paint was younger than Kiara was.... and had a glass horn? The roan girl looked her over curiously. "Greetings, ladies! I'm Abishia, an Artisan. What may I call you?" Well, at least the girl with the strange horn was friendly. "Correct me of I'm wrong, ma'am, But I supposed you were a healer. Is there any way you can help me with this... Accident? I don't want it to get infected. " Oh, that is why she is being so friendly.... She needs something. With a sigh Kiara started to move forward to get a better look.

The girl however seemed content to babel on. "What are you guys doing here?" Keiran padded over to his bonded's side. "Is there any way I can help?" At least she wanted to be useful too. In the meantime, the poor girl who had arrived first seemed to fall silent when Abishia had arrived. In fact if it was not for Keiran's keen hearing Kiara wouldn't of caught her name. Florabella. A strange but beautiful name. The roan offered a soft smile of encouragement before turning to tend to the younger paint. "Hold still, then I can tell you how you can help." The roan closed her eyes tight, feeling the magic flowing already. Each time she used it, it seemed a bit easier to call upon.

Keiran watched eagerly as his bonded got to do what she always had wanted to, to heal others. The magic took the form of a muddy brown and green mixture as it coated over the wounds. The panther could only guess that was from the combination of being Earth and Water based. It did not take long, but it did take a bit out of the roan girl. She gently had to fold her legs and lay down. "Should be good as new, with maybe a little scaring. I can't say I am perfect with this yet." She smiled as tiny hooves kicked her insides again. "What I am trying to do it make a herb garden for the herd. But in order to do so, I needed clear land. Keiran and I have already cleared most of it of weeds, but there is about six saplings that i'm afraid will have to go. He can show you which ones if you wish to help..."

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Abishia] @[Florabella] sorry it took me so long <3

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-01-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-03-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-25-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 06-06-2014, 02:31 AM