the Rift

[OPEN] Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Voices come into earshot, a large, slanting rock just ahead. A sigh cascades from her ivory maw, the slashes on her right shoulder making her wince with every step. The too of her glass horn, still stained with blood hues. Two figures come into view, one noticeably smaller that. The other. She was a light brown tone, splashes of white decorating her rump. Her legs lightened toward the bottom. She was speaking, a panther by her side. The other was just a bit taller than herself. Her pelt a bay color, dotted with white, a white tail and a dual colored mane. The filly quickened her pace, curious to see who they were... The smaller seemed concentrated on plants... As well as the feline, so Abi decided it was okay to suppose She was a healer. A small nicker sounded as She approached. She tiptoed carefully around the patch of land they seemed so set on, then bowed her dome to each of them.

"Greetings, ladies! I'm Abishia, an Artisan. What may I call you?" She smiled softly, the aroma of plants and earth wafted off of the smaller. Slowly, She turned her right shoulder to the woman. "Correct me of I'm wrong, ma'am, But I supposed you were a healer. Is there qny way you can help me with this... Accident? I don't want it to get infected. " She tipped her head and looked back to the earth they had a embed to be picking at. "What are you guys doing here?" She lowered her g ad and sniffed at the fresh earth, then looked back to the brown lady, the smaller of the two, "Is there any way I can help?"

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-01-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-03-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Abishia - 05-15-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-25-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 06-06-2014, 02:31 AM