the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trace Each Path Passed

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
All she ever wanted was the world.

It would be easy to toy with him. As he trots towards you, then stops abruptly a few feet away, his body language seems to scream youth and uncertainty. But for once, you aren’t in the mood. The warm sunlight on your ivory back relaxes you, and today, you are merely curious. No tricks, no games, just a pleasant conversation with a stranger in the wood. Though he is a giant, looming above you by a solid eight inches, your instincts tell you that he will do you no harm. It is not just his youth, but it’s those honest eyes that betray him. They are deep and blue, serene and sincere, giving the boy an air of innocence that you are sure the world will soon beat out of him. It’s a shame, you catch yourself thinking, and you nearly chuckle—are you actually feeling sorry for him? We all have to learn to get by in this world, but still…something about the young stud makes you wish that he can keep those clear eyes for a while yet.

You flick your tail lazily, swatting at midges while he answers your question. According to your friendly neighborhood stranger, you’re in the World’s Edge. You nod your thanks before he introduces himself as Dragomir, the glazier of this kingdom. You tilt your head curiously, wondering what he could mean, but first things first. “Sheba,” you reply conversationally, giving him your own name before adding another question. You play up the slight French accent a bit, your voice lilting as you explain, “Forgive me—I haven’t been in Helovia long, and I’m afraid that I find myself quite unfamilar with its customs. If you don’t mind me asking, Dragomir, what exactly is a glazier?”

Tags: @[Dragomir]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 05-01-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-13-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-17-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 07-09-2014, 03:32 PM