the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trace Each Path Passed

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
All she ever wanted was the world.

You swear that you feel your heart skip a beat when the boy offers to make you something. You may not be enthusiastic about much, but nothing gets the old ticker going like the prospective of a gift—and jewelry at that! So when you turn to the boy, you can barely mask your excitement. It is only immense self control that keeps your face from splitting into a smile as wide as his own. Still, your eyes are glittering with rapture, a little hard with greed, but almost mad with joy. The gods must be smiling down upon you today, old girl, for you’ve run into an artist, and one who plies his craft for free!

You waste no time in asking him if he’s sure; you tore your eyes off of his trinkets for one reason, and one reason alone. “Thank you,” you tell him, forcing yourself to keep your tone even. “I would be honored to have a gift from an artist such as yourself.” That ought to seal the deal, you think, as your eyes flicker to his feathers again. Whatever you want… His words echo in your mind, and you pause, considering your options—there are so many! Clips, and pins, and baubles…(oh my!). Perhaps you will let the boy decide himself.

“I like to collect little trinkets and wear them in my hair,” you inform him, mind flashing back to the precious red stones from the deep wood that you have tucked away and the beautiful cave crystals that you intend to break loose. “If there was a way to incorporate them all…” Your eyes search his, genuinely curious as to what the boy will come up with. “But you’re the artist here, not me,” you finish with a small laugh, “I want to see what you create. Surprise me.”

OOC: short reply is short ;_;

@[Dragomir]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 05-01-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-13-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-17-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 02:10 PM