the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

I roll my eyes. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Shilva is being a rebel. Should I call her out? I say no to myself, but something tells me I should just yell at her to shut up. She hisses every two seconds and stares at me with her black eyes. How creepy is that? I won't be able to keep her if she keeps testing me like this... I just won't have it. So, as a warning, I bare my teeth at her and give her a cold look, but it doesn't help. Even when she is on the ground and I tower over her, she somehow manages to feel enough confidence to let out a loud hiss and hold it out for what I believe is a long time. I pin my ears back and part my lips, taking in a big breath and preparing to lecture her about manners. "Manners, manners, young snake! You are the size of a pencil and I'm not afraid to fly away and leave you right now. You should be nicer to me, considering I take care of you, Shilva. Have you ever heard the saying 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'?" I pause and stare down at her, she doesn't hiss or nod, or even shake her head-- so I assume that's a no and continue. "No, you haven't. Don't be sour to me, for I give you a home." I look straight ahead and ignore the snake now. Her hisses will not have an effect on me now, and I will ignore her until she learns her lesson and stops being a brat.

After taking care of that problem, I notice my surroundings. I am looking at a large waterfall. This is the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen, but it strikes fear into me. My hydrophobia is better, but not gone. The blue hues turn white as they splash at the base of the large waterfall. A colorful rainbow forms over top of this majestic part of the waterfall. I halt, instantly captivated by it's beauty.

Beauty. What is it?

I am unable to see beauty. No one is pretty to me, no one is beautiful. I don't see beauty in myself, nor other horses. For me, beauty is only found in objects, backgrounds, things. I do not know the beauty of horses. Maybe I do not see beauty because that doesn't define a person. Beauty may be how good one looks, but that is not something one has control over. Beautiful horses are beautiful because of genetics, nothing else. Maybe there is beauty inside horses, but their is also nastiness. In every horse there has to be something bad. In Africa, I believe there is sorrow and worry. In Alysanne, I believe there is fear. In Kahlua, I believe their is also worry (maybe that is why her and Aly are such good friends?). In Mauja-- well, we all know Mauja has a shitload of problems. In Voodoo, there is the problem of a bad judgement, but that might be due to all his hormones.

No horse is perfect. No horse i beautiful. Every horse is flawed in some way.

Like me, I'm flawed in many ways, and I know it. I strive to perfect, but that is impossible. Do other horses think the same way I do? Am I just that crazy World's Edge mare? Do I have more problems than I realize?

Am I going insane like my grandparents did?

ooc:; anyone can join! Preferably not Rostislav, but horses that have met/know Rostislav! :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!] - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 08:41 PM