the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

"No. I'm here to find Rostislav, the father of my children. If you can honestly tell me that he doesn't reside here, I will go to the other herds to search for him." Ex-fucking-cuse me? "Listen to me, goldass. Yes, Rostislav lives here. Call for him and I fucking bet you that he will show up. I don't care if he's the father of your children - fathers... They cannot be trusted. Now disappear and if you're in luck, you will find him outside of our borders." I turned my gaze to Abishia again, glaring at her through darkened eyes. "Oh really? Know something that I've never been taught? What do you think I am, some kind of super horse?" "You listen to me, little girl. I just taught you so that you will treat trespassers correctly, so don't you fucking dare talk back to me or I will make sure that Azarel never sees you again. He still likes you - talks about you everyday - but become my enemy and you'll never see him again. Understood?" I talked in a low voice to the filly, making sure she would never forget my words. My maw was directed towards the filly only, so the words were for her ears only and I made sure that I talked quietly enough for them to be just that.

I then watched the filly as she changed completely in half of a second and listened to her angered words. "Leave. Or I will rip those fucking wings right of your sides. No one cares about your love life. Maybe this Rostilav will teach you to not whore around, huh? You heard Delinne. Leave, bitch. I'm not afraid to rip you to shreds." A slight smile appeared on my lips. I was almost proud of the white-marked girl, as if she had been my own. Of course, if she had been mine, she wouldn't have been so rude.

My head was turned towards the stallion and I looked over him. He looked strange - like a foreigner - but who was I to judge? "How in the heavens is someone supposed to know these things if they have never been told" Okay, now I could judge. "You. What's your name, boy? Listen to me carefully because I literally just taught you what to do with trespassers even if the words were directed somewhere else. Thank me instead of scolding me." I snorted slightly and before anything, my gaze was directed to goldy ass again. "Leave now and I may even send Rostislav out to find you. Goodbye, sweetheart." I hissed, and Dezba took a proud step forward to the pegasus. She had been quiet all this time, but now she started to speak up a bit. 'Storm if not leaving?' 'Hit her the best you can, darling, but only if she refuses to leave. We don't want to be wrongly judged by the leaders.' 'Yes, Mother.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 487
tags // @[Aurelia] && @[Abishia] && @[Fraub]
ooc // ?

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 05:22 AM