the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris
Voices, floated over towards her. Some she did not know who they belonged to, others where the voices of her people. The 'mad'. The walk over to the group that had gathered was done with a lazy attitude, until finally coming to a stop just behind the group. Boredom niggled at her mind, tasks like chasing annoying rats away from the border was mostly beneath her. Yet it had to be done, The Empress did not notice Seele and Midas reducing themselves to this task. Blue orbs turned upon the one who clearly did not belong, her pale body marked in gold immediately caught her eye. A hiss coiled through her teeth, it promised death, it promised blood. Her lady in waiting stood before her as well, while she had informed the other to return to this juties, The Empress stood by, wondering if her own authority would be needed. She was the General. She was the Leader of The Asylum. "Yes." Her voice drawled out, the tones suggested boredom and displeasure. "Thank you all for dealing with the rodent." Not feeling the need to actually second the order to back off, all Eris did was simply wait for the others that stood around to move. Slowly blood dripped off of her coat. Her ankles, knees and maw were covered in it.

Finally she turned back to the intruder. "You." With a wicked smile the queen of nightmares giggled at the winged creature near her. "Time to...go." The Empress did not want to ask again, narrowing her eyes at the rodent, Eris waited. Would she fly off and leave her family in peace? Or would Eris find herself with a new toy? Perhaps Histe was hungry, sure they'd had a little spiff last time the two huntress ladies went head to head; but if the dark bitch of The Asylum saw this fresh meat. Why that might make an interesting show. Lifting her head to the sky The Empress crooned for the stripped, revenged and ruined from of the ghost. "Hickery Dickery dock," a smile blossomed over her permanently bloody lips. "Histe wanted a dog." Her eyes flickered to Circuta before continuing. "She found naught but one and she was dumb." The winged creature had proved that she had no smarts after all. "Hickery Dickery dock." Giggling, Eris dared the rodent to remain a second longer with her eyes.

I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'.

[[OOC: As herds do have permission to use magic on intruders, if Aurelia stays for another posting round, Eris will not hold back. Nothing personal, that's just her character. ^-^]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Eris_ - 05-12-2014, 08:53 AM