the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Lifting his head the scent of a foreigner filled his nostrils causing him to pick up his pace, no one was allowed to cross the border without permission or unless being accompanied by another member of the herd. The scent was feminine and smelled of salt and stone, whoever it was trespassing was from the Edge based on what little he knew of the area over that way. Kiara growled softly as she matched his pace eager to find out what all the fuss was about. She was still young but she had grown much since she was a hatchling, her fur still retained the longer fuzzy length but had evened out so it was a more uniform look upon her striped body. It was still a challenge to communicate with her clearly but they had been able to figure out things that worked well for each of them. The latest development in their bond had been the faintest ability to sense what the other was feeling from time to time. The first time had been while Kiara was hunting or at least making her best attempts to and there had been a flicker of great pleasure when she had finally succeeded in capturing the tiny mouse. It was a little disturbing to his herbivorous tendencies but he was happy for her none the less.

Silver eyes snapped immediately to the pale coloured mare that did not belong among the small group that had already formed nearby to intercept the mares arrival. Why couldn't everyone just obey the rules and wait at the border instead of just waltzing right in like the owned the place, geeze it would solve so many problems. Maybe the Edge's idea of building a wall had been a decent one after all to keep out the clueless morons who liked to press their luck on more than one occasion. He was really in no mood to deal with those who broke rules at the moment but forced himself to contain his annoyance knowing it was not always helpful.

"You are trespassing, I suggest you leave now before you cause any more trouble mare." He commented directly slowing a foot or two from where the mare stood attempting to block her path with his large frame. His tone was neutral but carried an edge to it as a subtle warning, he did not want any trouble but would not back away. His gaze wandered briefly to the others that also had their sights set on the pegasus, she would be stupid to not listen to what they instructed. His thoughts trailed briefly to Rostislav, where was he anyway he should be here he was the other legatus after all.

His eyes travelled to encompass Eris, who he had not met before yet knew her name thanks some of the others in the herd. A bemused smile touched his lips as she spoke, she sure knew how to get the point across as did Delinne. He would have to make a point of getting to know them later on but for now they had other issues to deal with. "Lets go now mare! You should not have crossed the border. I do know the stallion you seek but he is not here, I suggest you look elsewhere. Unless you want our friends to show you out instead." He commented referring to the feline companions who he was sure would be more than happy for a game of cat and mouse. Lowering his head slightly he turned his horn towards the mare motioning back to the border. As if to confirm his point Kiara stepped forward with a low growl her eyes focused on the pegasus, she always did have something she liked about feathers maybe she would get to chase some today.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Aurelia], @[Delinne], @[Fraub], @[Abishia], @[Eris]•• NOTES: --••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Ciceron - 05-12-2014, 07:07 PM