the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Finally back in the herdlands, I think I've found some peace. Damaris trots along besides me. Her trot is fast enough to keep up with my slow ambulation. I let my head hang, relaxing in the light. Damaris is enjoying our home, and I think to myself that we both find it rather peaceful. Peace.. not something I expect in my life. Especially since I have just become the Hidden Falls Legatus. That's pretty damn cool. Of course, it does mean I have to stand up and like.. fight people. I mean, I can do that, but I'm not sure how successful I'll always be. But hey, I can stab some ponies in the face with my horns, right? That'll go great.

Peace doesn't last forever, not in Helovia, not in the Hidden Falls. A commotion up ahead by a beautiful waterfall. Not just a little commotion either. I stop moving to take the time to count how many heads have appeared. One.. five.. I mean two. Damn am I dehydrated or something, that vodka seems stronger today... Seven. That's my final headcount. That seems like an awful lot. As I approach, I see a big ball of fire come out of nowhere. It seems there's a horse in the middle of it, but I am not sure until I'm almost upon them all. Circuta.. Ciceron.. Delinne... These I know. The tension in the air is thick and suffocating. Damaris's hairs are beginning to stand on edge and her hackles are raised. The closer I get, the more I am able to make out who it is that is on fire.

Her. Though I only met (and fucked) her once.. she did seem like quite a handful to me. The emotional, dramatic type. I was once told, in Mother Russia, "Don't stick your dick in crazy." ... I think I made a booboo.

I push my way through the crowd and stand before her, but just out of range of the fireball consuming her. Unamused and unimpressed, I stare at her. With a yawn, I stretch out, spread my legs, and take a piss. With a groan only suitable to a lazy ass male, I come to a regular standing position again. Even Damaris takes a moment to give me a strange (and slightly disgusted) look. Aurelia has to be here looking for me. I don't have to hear any of the previous conversation to know that. I drunkenly fucked her - with my buddy Voodoo - and I didn't stay the night. I know, terrible me. But she had him - what did she need me for?

"Aurelia. Fuckin' stop." Unamused and unimpressed. I really don't have the patience or energy to deal with her antics. Whatever logic that needs to be pounded into her brain I don't have the care to pound in there. She just needs to stop: this shit is exhausting. Damaris growls at the flaming golden mare, hackles raised, hair fully on edge, and ears pinned. The pup may be young but I certainly wouldn't cross her. The spit lining her gums is a sickly green and I wonder how much it hurts these days.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

OOC: Rosti is unimpressed and think y'all are stupid. Also. Typos. Everywhere.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Rostislav - 05-14-2014, 01:07 AM