the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

And bam. Suddenly we were surrounded by herd members, and everything was chaos. Circuta was the first to come, she came up to my side and I felt a calm wash over me. My Amika, my guide. "Hush, Lieutenant. There is nothing for us to concern ourselves over here." I refused to hush, but her smooth voice was like music to my ears and I cooed quietly. Then, came the redhead. She arrived with a hiss, covered in blood and talking in rhymes. 'She must be of the Asylum that Circuta told me about.' I felt no fear when I gazed upon the redhead because I knew - somehow deep inside of me - that I was out of range of her hurting me.
I just stood there with a frown upon my lips and saw how more came. A stallion, dappled in silver with a horn upon his brow, came and did what everyone else did - told goldass to leave.

Then, the chaos. But all I wanted to do was laugh.

"I FUCKING GET IT. Every single one of you has told me to basically get the hell out. I heard the first time when that mare told me. Then I heard again when Abishia told me. And guess what? I heard again when the boy with the hair told me! I heard Circuta, Mare with the Rhymes, and Ciceron! You all threaten me now, but do you threaten phoenixes?" Oh for fucking Gods' sake, was she serious? I raised a brow as her hide erupted into flames and sighed as if the filly was pathetic. "Go on, touch my now!" Okay, I couldn't hold it anymore. A laugh escaped my lips and I took a step back, laughing hard. She was serious! And it was so hilariously pathetic I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't even see when Abishia jumped at her, I didn't see Rostislav arriving and didn't hear the weird-haired stallion when he called out. I just laughed.

'Dezba, call the storm.' 'Yes.' My bonded, who was confused by my laughing, closed her eyes and concentrated, slowly calling forth dark clouds above us. Only a second later, heavy rain started to fall and wetted everything. "This is how you threaten a phoenix. By putting out it's fire." I rose my head and glared at the golden filly. She had been stupid - so fucking stupid - to choose to not leave. What happened next, she deserved it badly. 'Lightning.' A lightning bolt shot down from the clouds, hitting the area behind the gold-dappled pegasus and I laughed. My white-striped hair was like glued to my neck and head, making me look even crazier than before.

But then after half of a minute, the rain slowly stopped and I immediately focused on Dezba. The foal inside of me was too precious to let die by letting myself fight, so I had to rely on my Desired to help me. 'Now it's your time to shine. Attack.' 'More than happy to.' Everything happened so fast yet, I could feel the seconds pass by me as it all went on. The jaguar flew up from the ground, towards the pegasus with her claws all out and her crushing maw open. She was like a black arrow, ready to pierce her target and withdraw red gold from the filly's shoulders and throat. "Phoenixes have nothing against a stormcalling jaguar." I smirked and once again - I laughed out loud. This was more fun than I had thought it would be!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 584
tags // @[Circuta] && @[Eris] && @[Ciceron] && @[Aurelia] && @[Abishia] && @[Rostislav] && @[Fraub]
ooc // Dezba is using - Stormcall: summon heavy rain and lightning storm for 30 seconds. She then jumps towards Aurelia to snatch onto her shoulders or throat and withdraw blood. Since she's so close, it should be difficult to escape. // fixed grammar xD

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 01:58 AM