the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

Am I just a carcass now? A piece of flesh to be dragged away and devoured by the wolves these horses are? Yea, maybe I can't wake up, think, or speak, but I'm not dead! The beige mare with the scarlet mane and tail, she drags me off. Drags and drags? Where is she dragging me too? When I wake up, I won't be with 6 other horses. I'll be with this mare and whoever else works for the evil mare. She's a bitch with no master. She is a ravid dog in need of a bullet to the head. I would love to kill her, but I've never killed anything. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill her.

Right now, there is no telling how ling until I wake up. When I do wake up, hell will be unleashed. Was this hell for these horses? Just wait, little boys and girls. i can be insane, too. They call me crazy? They are the Asylum. They are the crazy ones. They are the ones who should have big cats, blood, storms, and stupidity thrown at them. Oh, by the way, Abishia is stupidity. A hero? More like a child. She probably plays pretends with mop handles in her free time. I doubt she actually does something of meaning. Am I the only two year old with two children and an extremely mature mind? Am I the only two year old that has gotten a tier two rank in a herd? Am I the only insane hirse the World's Edge has? Kahlua and Kaj don't know the half of my craziness. They don't know I've just cooked a few horses over here. Would they demote me if they found out? I would be sad if they did so. Have they ever demoted someone for behaving badly? Who knows, maybe I'll be the first idiot to do that.

ooc:; a short little 'aurelia out!' post' This was so much fun! :D I would ask to do it again, but Aurelia shoyld probably try to stay outta trouble. x___x

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:23 PM