the Rift

[OPEN] While We Sleep [Welcoming]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Oh that golden lady was cold in her stare, but she was hotter, and more wicked than the fires of hell. Her smile pauses upon her face with the ease of an old painting. The golden though doubted she was that still and at peace for she had shown that her mind worked just as his. It gained her respect. More so than what the dark devil of a lord possessed at the moment. Of course, respect in the smallest type, as a comrade, never an equal. Still, the feeling, the golden boy thought, would allow this transition and mask to hold ever the easier. The golden was watching her close, and saw her hark flick at upon mention of the painted glass equine, but he considered no more than simple listening. At that time he had still been talking his way in. When the golden brute spun the last thread and retired at his peace he waited. Harks forward and earth eyes swimming of chocolate to entice. The lady speaks first.

Oh how smooth the golden blade rolls over the rough rocks that this conversation had become. Between her and the twin horned, this could be a regular conversation on an old southern porch. Sipping lemonade, and rocking in the slight breeze. Yes, that was a much nicer image than standing in the hell that froze over this god forsaken wasteland. Much nicer than the cold wind than blew up his coat. At least he felt none of it. His rage, though molded and shaped, curved and refined was still just as poisoned and deadly. That is, until she spoke her ease. A fine decision. The flicking tail, slowed and head rose slightly. She paid respects to the swan and the golden son, to ease them. Was she really pleased, or simply planning her own schemes? Time will tell. Still though, in the spirit of the gold dusted lady his lips curved in a civil modest grin, just like those fake ones spun on those southern porches.

The lady speaks. Smiling as she damns the glass horned. It seems fate favored the one which choose to walk up to that small meeting in the Threshold, that it should be Abishia, one hated by the lady. The golden son counted closely how much of a bit of luck it was. The lady though reminded him though, that it was only luck. Her warning was short, but firm. She was praising him, but also daring him to do it again. It gained a small dip from the leaf starred head. And as if in an act of what would befall him if such situation ever did arise she nearly damns the painted clown to hell. Earth eyes dance slightly at this seeming justice, however twisted it was. Oh yes, he liked this lady. Smile never wavered as the threat rolled from her to that brute.

He may stay. Breathe of the rage before exhales in satisfaction. Then an invitation to the lady, nah, his lady’s side once he settles. The golden’s grin is warm and pleasant, hiding the deeper satisfaction and vainness. True, as stated before this was not what he had wanted, but worming his way past two negative witnesses, well that lended too much of a challenge to pass up. Besides, the accomplishment was a much needed assurance that those skills so long ago learned still lay hidden. True he had told his lady of his talents, and perhaps the honesty would lead to thoughts of assurity and openness, but think not that the golden son would hesitate in unleashing the twisted snakes and spiders held back by his tongue. Though this recent encounter with one so like himself, did resolve the release date to a little later. For now, it was time to win acceptance, gain respect, and take friendships. Then he would burn them all to hell. For the golden did find peace with this golden blade, but it would not keep her safe. Her title held little threat to him. In the end she was just as he. She ate her grass, and walked just as he did. Any army or powers she might possess did not seem above his ability to run should the situation require.

Rage was gone, and cold was still bellowing in. Without that inner fire alight and ablaze, it gold body gave way and even shivered. Mind turned and twisted. The smile placed so pleasantly let forth words just as smooth and sweet as his lady’s. “No offense taken at all, but the cold welcome has left me rather frozen over.” The golden son commended himself on the play of words. Tail began to swing low again. “So, while I graciously accept the offer my lady and look forward to joining you here in the mountains, I beg you excuse me till the sun reaches this land a bit more, and my heat seeking body can ease more into its icey walls.” Head dipped again, earth eyes looking up to her, and her alone. “Know though, I will serve and keep your word. At your service, my golden lady.” For all her seeming wit, that the golden and bay mare knew not what creature she just let slip through the door.

OOC :: I guess this is the end? He'll goes south till summer comes just so I can work everything into the time line. Also, can one of you let me know how to get him all 'fitted' in? I have no idea. ;P
"speech"

Open the door to the night,
But beware you also open to fright.
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 05-02-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 05-04-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 05-16-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Arah - 06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 05-18-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Crash Course - 05-18-2014, 06:33 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 05-18-2014, 07:13 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Illynx - 05-20-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 06-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: While We Sleep [Welcoming] - by Illynx - 06-11-2014, 02:01 PM