[PRIVATE] my shangri-la

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

all i see turns to brown as the sun burns the ground
and my eyes fill with sand as i scan this wasted land

Vadim thinks this whole ... being bonded to something is weird and its probably because he's spent so much time alone. Just knowing that part of his soul has been fused with another living being is frightening and so he chooses to try not to think about it so much, but sometimes he can't help it. He certainly didn't mean for it to happen, he'd only been curious about the egg when he found it. The young stallion had every intention of leaving it when the mother came back, but she never did. And when it hatched it latched onto him and had been ever since. Everyday was an exercise of his patience with the young creature and everyday was a learning experience for the pair of them.

He thinks his companion is very, very strange, though. He don't know if its male or female, but he assumes that Vlasi is a girl because she is temperamental. He doesn't know what it even is, really, because its always changing its appearance. When it hatched it was, what Nayati called, a platypus but it hadn't stayed that shape for very long. Then when he was on the beach it was a pelican and a seagull. It pooped on his head, too, which wouldn't have been as embarrassing had there not been mares present when it had happened. He thinks more and more that being bonded is more work than anyone might have ever thought it was.

At the present moment Vadim stands in the in the center of the Heavenly Field and is watching his companion as it prances through the field. Vlasi is in a new shape, but it is a shape that is a common sight in Helovia. Elk are in abundance in the fields and meadows. Had Vadim not been bonded to this particular creature he would have assumed it to be just another run of the mill elk, but this one is his companion. This one is different. This one makes him wonder just how many of Helovia's creatures are as they seem.

Vlasi continues to prance through the tall grass and flowers and as she does so Vadim begins to graze. Even though Vlasi confuses him and causes him embarrassment sometimes he is glad that she came into his life. He is glad that he is not alone anymore. Sometimes he wishes it were his family that had eased his loneliness, but then he thinks that Vlasi wouldn't treat him the way his family had and she wouldn't think he was weird.

"Talk."

@[Ophelia]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM