[PRIVATE] my shangri-la

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

all i see turns to brown as the sun burns the ground
and my eyes fill with sand as i scan this wasted land

Vadim frowns at Ophelia's answer, part of him curious about what had happened that she was 'getting better' then decided that she had to be talking about the darkness. It had been a terrible time for everyone involved, but for him it was a blessing in disguise. In being thrust underground with the whole of Helovia he'd found Vlasi's egg and had ended his isolation. There is surprise written on his face when his sister states that she is looking for her daughter. He has a niece that he knows nothing about, just like he had a nephew that he knew and still knows nothing about. "Her name?" He asks, unable to fight back his curiosity.

His eyes narrow ever so slightly as Ophelia says it may be best if her daughter has a new family. "Why?" He wants to know her reasoning for the statement. He wants to know what it is about their family that she dislikes so. Most of all he wants to know if she feels the same way that he feels. Outcasted. Unwanted. A sound similar to a whine comes from Vlasi's throat and her body contorts and begins to shrink until she resembles a small feline. She moves and curls her body around Vadim's foreleg and a small smile pulls at the corners of his mouth as she does so.

"Vlasi." He answers his sister's question. "Her name is Vlasi." He still doesn't know for sure what Vlasi's gender is, but he's decided that she is female. "She changes a lot. I don't know what she is." As he continues to speak his voice begins to lose its rough edge and becomes smooth. Words come easier and he finds that he kind of enjoys speaking to his sibling about his companion. "How old is Tinek?"

"."

@[Ophelia]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Ophelia - 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: my shangri-la - by Vadim - 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM