the Rift

[OPEN] don't be mad

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

My wings felt particularly heavy as I flew toward the place that had been known as the Foothills before the sickness had struck. It had been my home. It was where I was born and now it was gone. I felt like part of my childhood disappeared with it because I couldn't say 'this field was where Bear and I played tag' anymore. Everything was different and I'm already one that doesn't really like change. Anyways, I had heard through the grapevine that Daddy wasn't the leader of the Throat anymore. He was in the Hidden Falls now. Part of me wondered what had made him decide to leave the Throat when he'd been so adamant about staying when I was younger, but I suppose he had his reasons.

I made my descent when I finally reached the new land, my hooves found purchase on the ground and I trotted forward a few steps before I stopped and folded my wings against my sides. Instinct told me not to go into the land because I didn't know the people and they didn't know me like they did in the Throat. Everyone there knew, or assumed, that I was at least kin to Midas the Gallant. Their leader. The desire to see my dad, though, made me walk hesitantly into the herdland.

"Dad?" I called, hoping that he was somewhere near and would find me before anyone else did. I cleared my throat then called again with a little more confidence. "Dad! Fina!" I called her name, remembering that he had the fire-bird. If she was anywhere near I hoped that she would tell daddy that I was looking for him and would bring him to me.

"Talk."

@[Midas]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 05-28-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: don't be mad - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: don't be mad - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:02 PM