the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline the Pure

Any doubt Evangeline might have had about the red dragon being bonded vanished as he landed on the healer's poll. As she walked closer her own dragon moved from his resting place on her back to her neck, head lifted so he could peer at the mare and dragon from between his bonded's ears. Tallis' tail twitched back and forth as he watched the younger dragon warily. While he was aware of Resplendence being a friend he did not know her dragon's temperament. Sometimes younger companions tended to be overly protective and aggressive and he wanted to be sure that he was ready to act if the younger red acted with any aggression.

Eva gave a nod of her head as the healer explained why she was so far from the Edge. It was quite the hassle that not all of the herbs they needed grew in their own borders and what they had been growing was destroyed. "We'll rebuild." She assured Resplendence. It would take some time but from what she had seen the Edge was made up of a hardy group of individuals. They wouldn't stay down for long.

Tallis shifted again, more of his weight going to Eva's head as he stretched out as far as he could to sniff and look at Resplendence's dragon. The other mare stuttered that her dragon was amazed to see another like him and Evangeline frowned. "You don't have to be scared of me." She murmured, frowning faintly. "You healed someone very dear to me. For that I am in your debt." Perhaps one day she'd even be able to call the quiet healer a friend. "Do you need any help?"

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 07-15-2014, 06:19 PM