the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She shuffled her limbs, keeping her stance small and delicate. She spoke of how the garden was destroyed, how they didn't have many herbs to work with at the moment, and then glanced to the dozen Shepherd's purse in the basket Kahlua allowed her to use for his excursion. The other mare said that they would rebuild, and it was all Res could do to swallow and nod.

The garden was her strength - it was her only purpose in this entire herd. They would have lived without her, without this, but she made life a little easier. Even if it was the only thing she could accomplish. A weak whisper escaped her maw, "It's the only thing I can give... and it is ruined..." She wasn't strong, she wasn't brave, she was afraid of the mists if they moved too much. All she could do was tend to that garden, try to make it better.

She allows stuttered words to escape her mouth, about Valiance being amazed to see another like him, and the mare was frowning. Mild panic set through her system before she glanced up, getting told that she didn't have to be afraid of her. That Evangeline was, in fact, in her debt.

Uncertain words slip from her mouth, "It-it's my job, ma'am. If it were your job you would have done the same..." She swallows before meeting her eyes when the next question falls from the mare's mouth. "Do you, per chance... know what.. horehound is?" she whispered, unwilling to speak any louder and shifting her weight and glancing around. She had seen some it earlier, and she knew that it would be a good addition to their very, very small herb collection. "I was hoping to gather about a dozen of them, what I have currently is Shepherd's Purse..."

Valiance lifted off of her poll, swooping near Eva before going towards the river where Res's image of horehound seemed to be the most abundant. And so, he hovered there, chirping away to gather the other three's attention.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 06-16-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM