the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline the Pure

Evangeline could remember being like Resplendence. It seemed like a lifetime ago that she was timid and scared of everyone that was bigger than she was. She could remember trying to be small and insignificant so she wouldn't draw any unwanted attention from those that might seek to hurt her. Isilme had forced her to grow up more quickly than she would have liked and it had made her cynical. It had also made her wise beyond her years and she was willing to share her knowledge and experiences with anyone who asked. So far the only one that had sought her out was Kahlua and part of her suspected that the queen hadn't even wanted to do that. "Am I really so scary?" She asked her dragon. In response he snorted and shook his head. 'Eva no scary. Eva squishy.' He replied as if it were common knowledge to everyone.

"It-it's my job, ma'am. If it were your job you would have done the same..."

"Eva." She said when the other mare called her ma'am. "And I suppose you have a point." She had healed those in Isilme that had, perhaps, not deserved it but it had been her duty and it was not one that she took lightly. She saw that in Resplendence and it made her realize how alike the two of them were in that aspect. The orange mare nodded her head as she was asked if she knew what horehound was. "I've used it a time or two."

Valiance's sudden movement made Tallis shift his weight and hiss quietly as the younger dragon swooped toward his bonded. Eva frowned and shook her head. "Calm down." She murmured. Tallis turned and watched the other dragon as he hovered near the river. An ear flicked back before Eva turned her head to look at the red dragon. "Go on." She said to her own dragon before imparting him with an image of what horehound looked like. As Tallis took to the air and flew toward Valiance Eva turned back to the other mare. "You take pride in your work." That much was obvious from the way she cared for her patients to the way she kept up the herb garden. "You should take as much pride in yourself. You're good at what you do and you're an asset to the Edge."

"."

Credits

@[Resplendence]

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 07-15-2014, 06:19 PM