the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Shuffling her limbs, it is when the mare gives her a shortened version of her name that Res allows her head to lift up a little more. Now, allowing it to rest to high, but also at a decent level. Her limbs, slowly beginning to stop their trembling.

When the orange one says she's used the horehound a few times Res can breathe a little more. Good, she didn't have to explain and she hadn't looked like an idiot explaining it to her when she already knew. Gentle orbs watch as Valiance swoops near the mare, shocking the other dragon (or so it seemed) and then flickers near a patch of it by the river.

However, it is Eva's words that cause Res to pull herself back to attention. Pride in her work - yes, she did. There was a gentle nod of Res's head as she eyed the mare, her head tilting ever so gently to the side. But, being told that she should take pride, that she was good at what she did and that she was an asset had her lowering her gaze again. "It's just work... Anyone could do this..." she whispered. "I... I have no reason to be proud. I couldn't save the ones I loved... the ones I cared for..."

Defeated gaze shifts as she carefully begins to pick her way towards where the water was, allowing her broken mind to concentrate on her red dragon as her maw picked up the basket and carried it with her. A dozen of these would be good, no?

A sigh escaped her maw. She doubted that the other mare would understand, Res had lost so many as it was - that's how she was that broken.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 06-20-2014, 12:09 AM