the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
It is a broken mind that is doing these tasks. But, as Eva explains how it is that she is good she can only manage a thank you. Gentle eyes peer up towards her with a meek smile, "Thank you," she whispered before continuing to rip the plants from the ground.

However, pride. She doesn’t think that she can ever really feel that. Her stomach seems to jump into her throat as she listens to the question that falls from Eva's mouth and Res can only close her eyes for a few moments. "I… I don't try. I'm plagued by nightmares. I… I've always been afraid of everything and I've been trying to change, I have…" she struggles with the words. She wants to be strong - but not for herself, no - for her family so that they don't have to deal with the pain that she has had to take herself.

She speaks of a happy life, and Res can only nod her head. She supposed that was true - and while she had felt some sparks of happiness around Quil, sparks so close to love she had clung to them, she'd yet to be able to sustain it for long. For something, no matter what it was, always seemed to jar her from the happiness and send her into a panic. And it was always a panic that ensued, never just a major jump. She swallowed once more before ripping up a bit of that horehound. It was when she had a dozen of both of the herbs she had come to collect that she looked back over towards Eva and allowed her voice to peek again. "Would you accompany me back to the Edge?" she asked, not sure she wanted to be alone just yet. Too many bad memories had flooded her mind during their chat and she wasn't sure she'd actually head back to the Edge for sure if she didn't have someone else watching over her and Valiance.

@[Evangeline] -- you can post the last response and call it done? Unless you have ideas to continue
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 07-15-2014, 06:19 PM