the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
RES && VAL
Resplendence glanced up as she heard her name. Valiance, circling lower and swinging up to land upon Res's poll. "Evangeline!" she responded, calling out in minor shock as the mare pulled up near her.

Carefully, she placed the last Shepherd's Purse into Kahlua's basket before peering back up at the mare who was now asking why Res was so far away from the Edge. Gentle eyes glance up to meet Eva's before she allows her voice to attempt to emerge. "He-herbs. We need more..." a break, nervous tick. "We used up almost everything in the caves... the g-garden was d-destroyed..."

Body shifting, and moving off to the side, she glances and begins to pull even more Shepherd's Purse again. Valiance, taking off from her withers and moving in to inspect the orange dragon upon Eva's back. It was as if he was amazed that there was another of his kind. That and, amused with his existence. Res, after depositing her mouthful of herbs in the basket, managed to speak up as well. "I-I think h-he's amazed that th-there's another l-like him..." she explained, eyes not meeting Eva's as she spoke.

She needed to get over these nerves. But, she didn't know how. So, instead, she made herself as small as possible to ensure that she was not ever put in a situation that she had to be attacked. Eva wouldn't attack her though? She didn't think she would.

It didn't matter. Nothing, so it seemed, could make her feel comfortable.

Perhaps it was just because she hadn't seen Quil in a while - because she hadn't seen her knight and she didn't know what was safe...
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Waiting for a Friend [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-19-2014, 10:17 PM