the Rift

mastermind

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The happy spring in her step faded as a voice caught her harks. She had been roaming And wandering, dragging her clefts boredly as the gentle breeze ruffled her tassels, made the glass feathers in her tail sing a glass-toned song, And the white down tipped in blue just above her shoulder, to poke her precious chestnut flesh slightly. The silence had calmed her, but as She poked along deeper into the forest, voices danced on the wind, but only one caused her to halt And press her harks to the back of her pristine white head And neck. The hairs tickled her lobes, thick And clean. Time seemed to slow as her piercing gaze swept around her. Bark, leaves, blossoms. But the disgusting tone range too heavily in the air, the source of the vocals too close. 

Not this bitch again. She rolled her orbs, the voice inside her head mocking And tainted with evil tones; the voice that was never let out to be heard. The cooped up evil. Oh I'm the queen! I'm so much better than you, I'm so beautiful. Dammit, why does fucking Kahlua have to be here. That vain queen gets on my freaking nerves. With a disgusted snort, She trusted her hearing to lead her to where the painted mare must be. Jogging there, She came across a beautifully colored brute, then, we, leave. She only gave her a slight nod. Not worth my time.  

Attention then turned to the Stallion. Well muscled And flashy... Oh yes, And horned. A fine specimen.   She smiled softly, the expression coming naturally. She set her blue And brown gaze to his blood stained one, looking closer to find tints of golden treasure in their depths. A soft wave to his locks, decorated with the occasional white streak. Then feathered hooves, in a hue to match his orbs. All coming together with a ebony And blue bodice. Her smile grew. Soft vocals rang. "Greetings, sir. I am Abishia,  Artisian of the Hidden Falls. What shall I call you, sire? " She glanced to Kahlua, her smile not daring to falter in front of this fine Stallion, but her gaze darkens as She tilts her dome downward to get a good look at the rather boring looking mare."And Kahlua, hello again. Is all well in the Edge? " 

Attention switches back to the Stallion yet again."I might as well throw out my offer now. If you would ever be so kind, I could possibly show you around my beautiful home. A series of waterfalls, fresh grasses, And soft moss. I can guess Kahlua will offer you also though. Feel No pressure, sir. " She flashed him one of her rare head - turning, show stopping smiles. Beauty radiates from her, And the sun shines through the leaves, glinting off her glass horn. 

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
mastermind - by Biru - 05-04-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: mastermind - by Biru - 05-05-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: mastermind - by Abishia - 05-05-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: mastermind - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mastermind - by Biru - 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM