the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Forcing her feet to move forward step by step the white mare headed home for the first time in a about a month her head a mess of confusion. The last couple weeks felt like a blur making it hard to remember one thing from another but something had changed. A shift of some sort and she had an awful feeling it was because of the one encounter with the pegasus stallion. Hormones had driven her to lose control of her common sense again, only this time it was by her own choice at least thats what she could remember anyway. It had been almost three weeks since that incident and she had begun to notice subtle changes in herself.

While her body had not changed much appearance wise she could feel it. Her normally thin frame had slowly started to fill in making her look slightly stocky, and each morning this week her stomach had not felt great at all. She was not used to this sick kind of feeling and dreaded it knowing there was nothing that seemed to make it go away. Either she was slowly dying or there was the possibility that she was pregnant. Neither sounded like a good thing right now with all things considered. She had just started to finally find things that made her happy and now she was hit with this.

Both options scared her half to death, she didn't want to die anymore than she wanted to be pregnant. With the past encounters ending as they did she had thought herself incapable of carrying a baby, it either never took or the one time it did things turned out tragically. She couldn't deal with that happening again, she had barely managed to survive the last time. Sighing heavily she cast her gaze around hoping to find someone to talk to, she needed to talk to one of her friends maybe they could give her another possible option other than the two she had come up with.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Alysanne], @[Kahlua]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Thought I would bring the 3 musketeers back for a meeting XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM