the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Nerves started to prickle in the mares stomach at the impending conversation topic that she would have to eventually bring up, what would they say when they found out? Forcing herself to swallow the lump building in her throat she tried to level out her thoughts as she listened to the other two mares speak happily. Tilting her head upwards as Aly mentioned Hemlock she only then clued into the pretty little owlet perched atop Aly's head. "He is so adorable! " She coed in adoration for the little creature, why couldn't she have this much enthusiasm when it came to foals? She was definitely lacking something from her genetics that allowed her to feel comfortable and confident about becoming a mother, all she felt was fear.

As their conversation progressed the doomsday question was yet again mentioned to her dismay, she had forgotten how quickly Alysanne picked up on things being as smart as she was. Damn well there goes the idea that it might be forgotten she thought silently to herself trying to make her brain continue working instead of shutting itself down. Stop being a chicken and just get it over with! Sighing softly she tried to work herself up to making her mouth say what she needed to, why was this so hard? " I haven't really done all too much just wandering around you know... but I have a slight problem.." She commented glancing down towards the green grass beneath their feet in a moments hesitation.

A slight problem? Thats all she had come up with? Oh boy she was even worse off than she had thought, it was more like a major problem that she had no idea how to fix or make better. " I think I might be...pregnant.." She finally concluded softly feeling her cheeks flush. There she had said it, now it was only awaiting the replies she would receive on the topic. In a way she was happy about it but there was the large part of her that was terrified of the concept, her last pregnancy had not been a happy memory and she did not want to have to relive it over again. Oh what was she to do?

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Alysanne], Kahlua
NOTES: I apologize for skipping you kahlua, I just hope to get this thread moving before she has her baby XD Just chime in whenever you find time :)

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-17-2014, 05:36 PM