the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The grey mare was absolutely delighted when the little owlet seemed to acknowledge her comment, she couldn't help it he was absolutely the cutest thing. Watching him for a second longer she finally managed to concentrate her efforts on not walking into something, that would just be her luck. Keeping her eyes down she tried to wait patiently for what response she would get from her friends, would they be accepting of the news? Butterflies somersaulted at the many possibilities that jumped from neuron to neuron rapidly making her feel sick all over again.

“Oh my gosh that’d be amazing!” Lifting her head at such an exuberant reaction she couldn't help the smile that followed. In reality she wanted to be excited about this moment but there were so many circumstances that prevented that thought from surfacing. Oh how she wished things could just be straightforward and not complicated, then maybe she could be as delighted as Alysanne about her news. "Things are..a little complicated." She replied slowly trying to chose her words carefully. Hell there was no easy way to say all this but it needed to come out while she had the chance to talk to someone.

"You see.. this won't be the first time I have become pregnant. Before I found this place things were not all that great for me, I grew up alone after my parents were killed and well there were many instances that I was not strong enough to fight them off.. the males.." Taking a moment to bite back the painful memories and recompose herself she continued. "About a year ago I lost my baby after about 7 months after yet another unexpected encounter. He left me there to die... I didn't know any of them." There were many days where she wished that he would have finished the job as the pain was too much to bare, but she had fought through it taking it day by day.

"Now that I am pregnant again, I don't know what's going to happen. I don't want to go through that again.. plus I don't really know who the father is.." The fact really didn't make a huge difference one way or another but it still worried her as she wanted her baby to grow up knowing its father if it got a chance that is. Both the pegasus and the black stud were possibilities how would she ever know for sure?

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Alysanne], Kahlua
NOTES: :p

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 10:18 PM