the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Now that some of the horrors of her past life were out on the table she found it easier to take a breath. Things were by no means easy to deal with and her current future was uncertain but it was friends like these two mares that made everything bearable. Feeling Kahlua's muzzle touch her neck she managed a thankful smile turning her head towards her for a moment before Alysanne did the same. She felt tears of appreciation cloud her eyes for a second before she blinked them away. Maybe there would be a way to pull through all this without completely losing herself to it all. As the painted mares words continued to flow she couldn't help but giggle at her rather over the top solution to the whole thing.

She could just picture Kahlua leading down warriors to apprehend the stallion before marching him to his trial. The image was more than entertaining as she could just imagine the look on Torleik's face or that of Note's. Neither would likely take it well calling them all sorts of names, oh the drama it would create. Slowly shaking her head she knew she would have to go on and explain why that couldn't happen. Truth was that she still cared about both of them greatly and would not want anything to happen to them. If it was not for Torleik pretty much dropping off the face of the earth she would not have met Note, neither friendship she regretted making it was just the complication that worried her.

"Its not exactly like that.. tho it would be amazing to see. There are well two possibilities for who may be the father.." Oh god this was embarrassing, it was going to sound like she was a two timing tramp. It was so far from that, oh how was she ever going to explain this? " Things are rather complicated.. I never believed that I could get pregnant after everything...the spring weather well kinda did things and ya... I don't even know how to be a mother, mine died when I was very young..."

Now she really felt like becoming an ostrich just so that she could stick her head underground and hide from the world until all this blew over. "The first stallion, Torleik all but disappeared after our encounter leaving me to think he wasn't coming back and then while that was playing with my head stallion two came along, Note." Well there was a chance that neither of the pair would know Torleik but they definitely knew who Note was and where to find him, this would be awkward at very least. " I still care about them both, I just don't know.." Trailing off at the thought she sighed softly.

"I really don't know what I would do without you guys it means so much to me to hear you say the things you have." She finally managed gratefully. She really didn't know why either of them stood by her but she was so glad that they did, they were like family to her and she would never change that.

Brisa talks
Brisa thinks

•• TAGS: @[Alysanne], Kahlua •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-23-2014, 09:21 PM