the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Times like these were a struggle for all, not the least of whom was Brisa, and the queen wished she could do so much more than just offer a trial. To be honest, the girl's brash heart wanted to send her warriors out after the monster that had attacked her friend and hunt him down like a dog. But she could not jeopardize everything her herd stood for in such a manner. She had to try to retain some sort of peace, even if she felt the dog that would do this to her friend deserved nothing better than to lay bleeding on the dirty ground. At least Aly was better with words. The soothing voice of the pegasus was hopefully a better comfort to the girl. “She's right, we're always here for you,” Kahlua echoed, trying to smile for the pained mother.

But it was Brisa's story and Brisa's turn to speak again. With a gentle ear turned towards her, she tried to make sense of what Brisa was saying. Torleik? Torleik?! After all she had done to try to forgive him for trespassing on the Edge's land and he lured her friend in and then left her on her own. The mare frowned, decidedly upset with the stallion that she was trying her very best to forgive. She had thought she might be able to seek him out without yelling at him, but now she was not so certain. And Note... her up and coming warrior... Kahlua sighed, but not because of anything Brisa had done, but rather because she could do so little for the white mare.

“It's not your fault,” she decided on, when she finally got over her frustration enough to speak. “You deserve someone who won't leave you to fend for yourself after becoming so close to you.” She looked to Aly for a moment, not sure how else to console her friend other than to be here for her. “You can do this Brisa. You have the whole herd behind you. Especially me and Aly. And Note.” She hoped it was the right thing to say, hoped she was not saying the wrong thing when it would be so easy to injury Brisa's already fragile feelings... She just wasn't made for these heavy moments.
Kahlua
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Was I Thinking? [Alysanne/Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-23-2014, 11:29 PM