the Rift

[PRIVATE] frozen waves, drowning

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

The chill bit down into her coat, it frosted over the edges of the mountains, tumbling down in waves of snow to end up decorating her coat. Her hooves navigated the rocky terrain with ease, she had visited her many times to come and recall in her memories. On days like this she did not miss the company of others, out here she was alone and free. Fast asleep between her scarred withers rode Wynter, the emotions from her dreams were calm, soothing and made Arah feel safe and comfortable in these mountains. Pausing and looking out over and beyond the land, Arah looked over Helovia. Her breath caught in her throat, it was beautiful, amazing and literally breath taking. Yet as she turned back to the mountain rage and continued on her way, the memories of her last time up here brought shivers to roll down and along her back.

Crowley had found her here, alone and vulnerable. The black and white stallion had comforted her and truly made her feel like her cared about her. That was when she was still a fool though, now she had no idea about what Crowley felt towards her and even less about what she felt for him. Disappointment? Perhaps. Although that was not a strong enough word to describe the way she felt he had abandoned her and their daughters to the clutches of The Regime. When they returned home her had not even been there to greet them. A bile taste filled her mouth and suddenly the urge to scream in rage burned through the doe. She did not however, instead she swallowed the scream and buried the anger and frustration she felt.

"Bhí mé ina amadán." Yet Wynter did not reply, simply sleeping on emerged in her own dreams. Gaze drifted towards a figure in the distance, the familiar scent of safety and love. Crash He truly lived up to his name at times. Picking up the pace she made her way over to him.

Slipping up past his left side she came to a stop next to him. Silence trickled through her, nothing came to mind to say. Wynter woke up slowly; once she was awake she spread her wings and took flight, leaving both Arah and Crash be. The doe that her bonded wouldn't go far however and would eventually return to her. "Thank you." It slips from between her lips, yet at least it is something. "For protecting me in The Threshold the other day." Sometimes it seemed that everyone had abandoned her except Crash. Sure he disappeared but he of everyone that she had placed in came back. "I'm still not quiet steady on my hooves." Not physically, balance wise she could not be steadier. If was the lack of comfort that scared Arah. Sighing and looking over the snowy peaks the doe fell silent again with nothing else to add.

I never live in the past like the forsaken.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
frozen waves, drowning - by Crash Course - 05-06-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: frozen waves, drowning - by Arah - 05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: frozen waves, drowning - by Crash Course - 05-10-2014, 01:25 AM