the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida

We all waited in complete silence for a long time. I shifted back and forth, Miles crawled around on my back. Was she no longer speaking to me? Had I gotten something wrong yet again and this time was being dismissed? No, this can't be happening. I need this, to help Miles... We can't continue to struggle, to just run and hide... We just can't. If I lose, we will have to find a home... A safe place to hide. I glance at Miles who is still pacing back and forth on my back. Suddenly he froze.

Then, I heard her. Or should I say we heard her. The big hairy stallion and I had made it through! We were the only ones left! Miles isn't this great!? We've almost made it. He nuzzled my neck in answer. But now the creature lady wanted to know why I am worthy. Why am I worthy of whatever she is going to bestow to one of us? Why am I worthy of such a special gift? I glance to Miles, thinking. What did I want above anything else? To be able to protect Miles of course. He's my baby brother... I suddenly find myself speaking to the creature lady. "Alone, I am not worthy. I'm just a mere filly with a fox... But I seek a way to protect him... Which I hope in your eyes will make me worthy. He's my life, my everything. I would do anything to protect him better. " I sigh softly, looking to Miles again and ending my short speech. "He's my baby brother, my best and only friend. I can't lose him. Please.... Help me keep him safe..." I was almost in tears as I turn to look back at the creature lady. It was all up to her now.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Merida - 05-27-2014, 11:33 PM