the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Damn. Damn it, damn it, damn it! I kicked at my belly in frustration before I continued to walk. Why why had I let that beast control me? I had shown myself weak and of course, that's the moment when a giant horny stallion comes around and makes me pregnant before leaving without a trace. Dezba was as expected happy for me, even though I had told her at least a thousand times along our journey back to the Ancient Rotunda where we had tried to save the fillies. 'I wonder if they're still here...' 'Don't think so. No smell.' I looked down at the jaguar, but I didn't question her. It had afterall been a while since we visited here last. "What do you smell?" 'Mystery. Horses. Wings. Abishia.' A smile lurked upon my lips at the sound of that name. Abishia, the filly who tried to flirt with my son.

"Let's pay a visit to this... adventure." I whispered before I set off into a trot with Dezba half-running by my side and as soon as we had entered the special part of this Thistle Forest, I saw the mystery. A... what-now? 'Lion body. Wings. Flat face.' 'I can see that, Desired.' I slowed down as we got closer and I looked at the ones around me. Three equines - genetically Abishia was still a hornless and she couldn't change that -, one unicorn and one pegasi. I tilted my head and looked at the strange hybrid, when it suddenly started to speak. Surely it was beautiful, but what was it?

"I never was, yet always am to be. No one has ever seen me, nor ever will, yet I am what all mortals strive to reach with every breath of lungs and beat of heart. What am I?" Uhm. What? I shook my head slightly before I tilted it again and observed the weird hybrid-non-statue. The other horses started to answer and I listened to every single one of them. "Peace." "Air!" "Is it air?" "Perfection, possibly?" "Are you the future?" I turned my head to the black and white pegasus. Future. "I never was, yet always am to be." My gaze slowly fell on the beautiful, weird hybrid again and both my companion's and my gaze was locked onto her - her? - before we - or I - replied. "Could you be the future?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 393
Tags:
OOC: Delinne wishes for,
[Magic: Water x Shock | Ability to charge the body's water with electricity to slowly create pain for the opponent. ]
:: [Restrictions | Lasts for about 30 seconds, leaves the feeling that you have been cooked alive afterwards. Demands eye-contact with the opponent. ]
Wishlist
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread