the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
We watched as the hybrid creature judged every single one who had arrived - oh, there was Rosti! - and when she looked at me, I looked back, curious to see if I was right. "A dangerous thing, to rely on the supposed wisdom of another. You are lucky the winged one before you is clever. You may both remain." I raised a brow at her, but didn't make any comments that I would regret. Instead, I complained to Dezba.
'Blah blah blah... This thing just keeps talking. Can't she hand out whatever it wants to hand out?' 'Quiet. Keep playing.' That was exactly what she was doing to us - playing, keeping our brains active with riddles that she could solve her-damn-self. Then she came with the next riddle. "I am greater than your winged divines and viler than your most debased demons. Your most opulent need me, while your destitute already possess me. But beware - for if you consume me, you shall perish. What am I?" Uhm, what now?

As always though, I didn't have to wonder for very long before Dezba started to think as well. 'Opulent rich. Destitute... Poor. If you consume, death.' I looked down at her, confused. She had easyfied the riddle for me. 'Your most rich needs me, your poor already has me... If you consume me, you'll die.' My gaze wandered to the eyes of the ancient hybrid, curiously observing it. It was strange - and I had never seen anything like her before in my life. As I parted my lips, I felt the doubt haunting me in the back of my mind but I still said it.

"It's nothing. If you consume nothing, you die." The two other mares had already replied with the same answer - the painted ones - and the dappled stallion had said "Desire." Doubt in my eyes, I turned my head to my bonded who shook her head. 'Answer is nothing.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 320
Tags:
OOC: Delinne wishes for,
[Magic: Water x Shock | Ability to charge the body's water with electricity to slowly create pain for the opponent. ]
:: [Restrictions | Lasts for about 30 seconds, leaves the feeling that you have been cooked alive afterwards. Demands eye-contact with the opponent. ]
Wishlist
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Delinne - 05-13-2014, 11:38 PM