the Rift

[DROP] Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

I was wrong, but the creature allowed me to stay. I guess my childish answer got me through after all. Miles gently nuzzles my neck, his eyes carefully studying those that remained. There was only six of us left, including me. All of the sudden, the creature was speaking in my mind again, in yet another riddle. "I am greater than your winged divines and viler than your most debased demons. Your most opulent need me, while your destitute already possess me. But beware - for if you consume me, you shall perish. What am I?" Okay, we can do this. I have to get it right this time, or i'll be sent packing just like the other three were. What is greater than the Gods.... Nothing. What is viler than the worst demons? Nothing... I do not understand what opulent or destitute mean... But if you consume nothing you die...

It was only then the answer of the big strange stallion caught my attention. Oh no! What if I am the last to answer?! Oh well, hopefully he and I and everyone else that says this is right.... If not, I don't know what i'll do. "If you do not eat, you die.... So, I say it's nothing." I glanced around, before looking at Miles. I just want to win, so that I can make like better for us. I've been weak for to long. It's time I act like the big sister to him and protect him better.... Maybe after this I will follow someone home or something.... Or just wander around until I find us a home....

"blah blah blah."

Wishlist
Earth x Wind | can create sand-structures that will not fall apart under non-battle condition
or
Dark x Water | Can pull water from another's blood, causing dehydration

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chthonic Rites [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Merida - 05-14-2014, 01:11 AM