the Rift

[OPEN] Is anyone left in this whole world.

Delsolea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
delsolea
the static on your arm - it is the catalyst
To stand on the beach and look over the world before her, with the shining caps of waves and the way that the water coiled around upon itself before crashing heavily upon its own body once more, rushing up the shoreline and on to the sand was something that she found calming. The sound of it, the smell of the salt, the tang in the air and the sight was wonderful as well. As much as she would not going swimming, she didn’t need to water down her wings. Waterlogging them was something she had experience once, and it had made her feel particularly unpleasant.

Now though, it seemed that another had come to the shoreline. Her serenity broken, the air around her shimmering in the atmosphere of the ocean as water sprayed up her forelimbs a little, her green eyes shifted around to see the pegasus who had come down the line and was standing closer to her. He was slightly taller than her, and his wings were lighter than hers yet his coat was dark. It looked striking, and he looked strong despite the way he talked. It seemed a little forced, but she understood that.

She wasn’t too different in that regard.

The red woman turned her head towards him a little more, attempting to keep a friendly look though it was still a little distant. She was friends with Aurelia, and Liit, but she was unsure of most others. It was a self-preservation thing.

“It is, quite,” she says in agreement, inclining her head. She then lets the silence hang between them, awkward and filling. Not wanting to let the moment go though, she tried her own attempt to create some kind of pleasantry… however feeble it might be.

“It is the only place I have found that makes me feel as relaxed as I can be... it is not something I have felt for a long time.” She admits, and then is silent, wondering if she had perhaps, said too much by now.

It had been a while for her.
image by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
Is anyone left in this whole world. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Is anyone left in this whole world. - by Delsolea - 06-11-2014, 10:09 PM