the Rift

[OPEN] This is what it feels like.

Delsolea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
delsolea
the static on your arm - it is the catalyst
Beneath the twisting and mesmerising light that coiled high overhead, Delsolea had to resist the urge to take flight and soar closer, wanting to touch it. Yet she knew it was too far from reach, too high overhead where she would never ever climb to without death coming to her first, either from failing to breath or from passing out and plummeting to her doom. Either way, she was not suicidal – nor did she have the wing strength to fly for so long either. For a moment she was gone though, her mind left as she let herself become free.

The price was paid for her moment as the sound of hooves cutting through snow broke her reverie, her green eyes snapping wide open as an immediate moment of pure self defense swept her. Her wings snapped apart so slightly, as her eyes trailed up and around to see the unicorn who stood, as bold as brass, with a large canine standing stoic beside him. The cold gripped her for a moment as he spoke, fear lancing her heart for the briefest moment.

He looked strong, capable of simply ending her right there and then if he chose to do so. Delsolea had once been able to defend herself, but now she was less likely – her strength had faded and her agility blossomed, giving her speed and manoeuvring that was better than some.

Tucking her wings back to her side, she cast her green eyes over the stranger. There was nothing hostile in his voice, nor in his stance; yet she could feel that he was one she wouldn’t dare to trifle with. Instead, she turned her eyes back to the light.

“The mountains drew me in; I had never seen snow before in all my years. I did not expect to find this place as spellbinding as it is. It is unlike anything I have ever seen before,” she says, giving him a true answer rather than avoiding what had been asked. After all, wasn’t she meant to be trying to leave her past behind?

“Should I not be here?” She then asks after a moment of silence between them, casting her gaze to his bright eyes to remain there, gaze locking upon him while some small part of her mind was enthralled by both he and his companion.

[ooc] you have fantastic writing omg i read this and its almost 2am and i was like 'must reply now!' <3

@[Ulrik]
image by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
This is what it feels like. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: This is what it feels like. - by Ulrik - 05-07-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: This is what it feels like. - by Delsolea - 05-08-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: This is what it feels like. - by Ulrik - 05-09-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: This is what it feels like. - by Delsolea - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM