the Rift

[OPEN] Outsiders [Exploration]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

As a soldier, he took his job seriously. Border patrols needed to be conducted regularly and with care to ensure the safety of the herd within. So it was that the much older stallion found two unicorns at his border.

For fuck's sake... he grumbled, swiftly trotting an approach, wings held out from his body slightly in a small amount of threat. Prejudice, really. He hated unicorns.

However, annoyingly, one of them smelled like the Dragon's Throat. Was one of these murderheads part of Throat? Annoying, how tolerant and open this place was. Wise enough to know he should remain silent upon first approach, the rust and white roan pegasus drew closer, listening to the conversation. The male seemed to be inquiring what a soldier would do here, and Dalibor could tell this little one of theirs wasn't a fighter.

"You would become a Spear or a Shield, like myself," he answered, interjecting himself not rudely into the conversation. "You would do what I am doing now, patrolling the border, to keep threats at bay. You would patrol other lands to keep up-to-date on information; conduct spars with other soldiers in the herd; go to war if we are attacked." Dalibor fell silent then, inspecting this outsider. "What brings you to the Dragon's Throat...?" he trailed, well aware of the stallion's name when he spoke it prior, but feeling no inclination to use it.

@[Biru]
@[Sikeax]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Outsiders [Exploration] - by Biru - 05-07-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Sikeax - 05-08-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Biru - 05-13-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Outsiders [Exploration] - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 08:46 PM