the Rift

[OPEN] What Comes Out in the Thaw

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
V A R A T H
What do they do with your soul? Is it just lying there, busted?

Varath felt surprisingly peaceful as this interaction with the other two progressed. Perhaps it was because he felt he knew himself better than the last time he was in the Basin, or perhaps it was because he has simply learned to keep a center even in the most frustrating of situations. Either way, it was almost as if he was speaking outside of himself, experiencing outside of his own body as he conversed with Ulrik the Engineer and this mare who had introduced herself as Liit.

He felt and watched the large Ulrik move aside and raised a brow silently at the engineer, wondering why he was obviously facilitating their interaction. Ulrik didn't seem the matchmaking type; he didn't seem one to give two shits about such things. Maybe he assumed that since it was spring, their hormones would be gushing forth and would force them to smash their bodies together and copulate.

Varath was not currently interested in that sort of...entanglement. But, surprisingly, Ulrik breaks the silence and asks where he's been - this question followed by Liit's inquiry as to his having traveled. "Traveled indeed," he spoke. "I returned to my grandfather's homeland of Dorngarrow for a time. When I felt my stay there...sufficient...I made my way back to Helovia," the young stallion answered truthfully, but close to the chest. Broadcasting his reasons for why was not a wise thing to do. There could always be disapproving ears about.

His silver and crimson gaze passing between the white female and the black stallion, Varath contemplated the dichotomy of their appearance and, concurrently, the dichotomy of life. Either you were tolerant, or you weren't. Either you accepted others, or you didn't. The funny thing was, most were like Liit's pelt - white, with dark spots. No one was pure. No one was clean. Everyone had their dark little secrets they'd love to keep hidden and buried.

"What has transpired in the Basin since my departure?" he queried of the Engineer, settling his attention on the bronze-marked male once more.

@[Ulrik]
@[Liit]

"talk."

exc.hu

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Varath - 05-07-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Ulrik - 05-07-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Liit - 05-08-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Varath - 05-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Ulrik - 05-09-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: What Comes Out in the Thaw - by Liit - 05-09-2014, 11:56 AM