the Rift

[PRIVATE] somewhere nobody knows you

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

"Evangeline."

Her attention was drawn to him immediately and she could feel the dragon tensing on her back as Ruske made his presence known. Smoke blew from his nostrils and Evangeline frowned as she felt his desire to dish out more punishment. "Tallis." Her voice was quiet as she spoke his name, though there was authority behind it that made the dragon stand down. His head turned away from Ruske, but he growled his disapproval. She was left wondering how she had not noticed Ruske sooner and if the path she walked was what destiny had intended. Friends were not supposed to remain upset with one another, but she was still hurt. She didn't like to think that he could hurt her the way that he had, but she had thought the same thing of Validino and he'd crushed her heart under his hooves.

“I did not expect to find you here… If – if you prefer to be alone…”

"You didn't expect to find me here?" The ridiculousness of his statement made the mare shake her head. Did he not know her? "I think you know the type of landscape I gravitate to, Ruske." And that lead her to her next question. "Were you looking for me?" No matter what he said she secretly hoped that he had been looking for her. To right the wrong that had happened and ensure their friendship.

"Told you." Tallis muttered. "'Uske dumb."

"That's enough, Tallis." The mare said as she turned her head to look at the dragon seated on her back. He looked at her then glared at Ruske. His claws dug into Eva's hide as he pushed himself upward, wings beating against the wind. Tallis growled again, circled the air above Ruske then settled himself on a tree branch overlooking the pair.

"Tallis is not very fond of you at the moment." She said, though that much was painfully obvious. "I am sorry that he tried to set you on fire." There had been no part of her that was pleased with the dragon's actions. She had been rather disgusted by his choice of violence, but there was nothing that she could do to change what he had done. She could only apologize and hope that Ruske accepted it.

"."

autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

@[Ruske]

Messages In This Thread
somewhere nobody knows you - by Evangeline - 05-07-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Ruske - 05-08-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Ruske - 05-11-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Evangeline - 05-11-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Ruske - 05-12-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Evangeline - 05-12-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: somewhere nobody knows you - by Ruske - 05-15-2014, 01:45 AM