the Rift

[OPEN] this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
The sound of wings had stirred Resplendence from her rest by the side of her herb garden. In fact, it stirred her enough to get her to quickly trot towards where the sound was coming from. She wasn't sure if she should be concerned, or if she should just keep moving. So, she decided to call for Valiance in a low whisper. And, as he wiggled his way out of the hole he used as a bed (though not for much longer as he was getting pretty big now), he gave a short grumble of distaste at this whole situation. Muffled speech reached her ears before she sent Valiance to the sky, awaiting the return of the mental images on who was here, at our borders.

What was returned was a mare she thought she'd seen before and one she definitely hadn't. So, she slid in tentatively. Limbs are cautiously moving and trying to make as little noise as possible. However, as the mare falls into the meeting all she can do is peep out a "hello", take in a deep breath, and wait for Valiance to curl up upon her withers. He lets out a warning hiss to the two near his bonded and fluffs up in an attempt to appear far larger than he was.

A few breaths in and Resplendence finally manages to find her voice. "I am Resplendence, one of the Moon Doctors here. May I be of assistance?" Still quiet, shy, meek. But, that was Res in a nutshell and she didn't suppose that would be changing anytime soon.
Resplendence
just in case i say anything brilliant
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea] - by Resplendence - 06-13-2014, 08:26 PM