the Rift

[OPEN] this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='98556' dateline='1399596331']

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

“Home. I wonder if it will be for me as well, in time. Are there many others here?” Immediately, my voice starts after hers finishes. I'm very eager to get her accepted. To prove my worth to the four-two K's. King Kaj, Kahlua, and I've changed queen to kueen so it'd be the for k's instead of the and a q. King Kaj, Kueen Kahlua. Suiting titles for them, in my opinion. "Perhaps it shall be called home soon." I pause for a moment and think about all the members in this herd. Quite a few, but I haven't met all of them. "In all honesty, I've met quite a few residing here, but I'm sure there are more. Plus, more get accepted every day. Like you." I offer a humble smile and add something else. "And we loooove new members. It's like another opportunity to gain a friend, if that makes sense." I giggle softly. Maybe I'm nervous that I'll fuck this up and she'll leave and no one will be impressed with me.

A mare joins us, and the first thing I notice is about her ears. Or lack of an ear, really. I don't see one ear. What happened to it? I wonder if she got really mad one day and tore it off in rage.... or maybe it's a new look. OR maybe she was fighting and a pegasus swooped above her and yanked it off and flew away. Her voice is gentle, like a rose. "I am Resplendence, one of the Moon Doctors here. May I be of assistance?"

"Hello, Resplendence! I'm Aurelia, and this is Delly.. orrr Delsolea. I'm an Acolyte Philosopher, and she is a mare I brought from the Threshold. She wants to join our home, hopefully?" I glance at the red mare. My eyes lingering for the approval of her. Her approval of my words. She wants to join, right? One of my audits flicks backward and the other forward as I wait for some sort of noise from either of them. It doesn't even have to be a noise... a gesture would be perfectly fine.

With a hiss, I see Shilva slithering out of the trees. I let my head drop to her as she decides to curl up in front of my legs. My whiskers sliding across her scales in a sort of greeting. Her beady eyes shut and she seems to fall asleep. I don't question the fact that she falls asleep so quickly. Nor do I question the fact that she somehow found me in this enormous land. It's as if she's connected to me and her brain is a tracking device. With a soft sigh, my head rises to it's previous location and I glance at my friends. Are they okay with having a snake around?

ooc:; @[Delsolea] <33 :\ i think i forgot about Shilva before? >.> lol, how embarrassing. I just added her in her now. XDD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea] - by Aurelia - 06-13-2014, 08:53 PM