the Rift

[OPEN] this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

“A new opportunity. I haven’t had one of those in a long time, especially of this variety,” I smile at the red mare. "Variety can be good, Delly..." I pause for a moment, realizing I have given her a nickname. "If you don't mind me calling you that." My smile beams wider and my pearly white teeth become exposed. They are straight, with not one crooked tooth (except for one in the way back, but no one can see it, so why bring it up?). "I get the feeling of it all from your voice alone,” It pleases me to know that I have been able to be so honest that it spoke volumes in this mare. She honestly believes I am a good girl. Perhaps she is the first to think this, but I am happy to have someone on my side, a friend. I've had a good year of struggle, perhaps it's time to grow up.

"Might you lead the way?"

I nod my head softly to her. "We can fly, so it'll be faster. It would stink to have to be out in the dark. Plus, you'll want to see my home in the light, when the dew glistens on each leave and hugs each piece of bark. At night, you cannot see the vibrant greens of leaves and blue of the sky at night. Of course, some members of the World's Edge must prefer the dark over the light, but there is that type in every herd." I nod as I begin turning away from her. With a swoosh of my wings, and the subtle movement from walk to trot, I let her know we shall be on our way now. Just to make sure she understands I nicker at her. "C'mon! It'll be a fun fly over, and I finally get to stretch my wings!" With that, I bat my wings upon reaching a wider section in the path. I lift off into the air, hoping she'll follow me.

* * * After the Flight, in World's Edge * * *

I land when I start to see the familiar trees and the grey fog. Upon landing, I fold my wings neatly at my sides, not a feather out of place. My long mane is still holding the Earth God's feather in it's clutches... thank goodness. I would not want to disappoint the God by losing his feather. I begin speaking, hoping Delly has already landed. "This is the World's Edge, or what I like to call..." I pause for a moment before continuing. "Home."

ooc:; @[Delsolea] welcome to the World's Edge! You must be accepted by a higher ranked member, who will request the rank change for you! :D Glad you've decided to join us, and you have a lovely character! We can begin this as a new, regular thread, and the Tier II or Tier I member will hop in a little later! I suggest you read this! It's just the Herd Rules, but will be useful for you to know! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
this land of fog, this land of forest, this land family [Tier II, delsolea] - by Aurelia - 05-08-2014, 07:45 PM