the Rift

[OPEN] Legends Among Men [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

Torleik snorted at this strange unicorn's observation that they had built the sentinel due to a lack of useful warriors. Perhaps that was why Psyche, Illynx, Deimos and Ulrik had felt it necessary. Perhaps that was true. But it would not be true once he was done with any sad excuses for fighters in the Basin. So his ire wasn't too rankled by the rude comment. Still. He couldn't simply let that sit uncorrected. "Maybe when I wasn't General. It will not be so, now." The statement was clear, slightly challenging, and delivered with measured precision. "But if you do not believe me, I would be more than willing to personally convince you of the fact." That was an open challenge. If the off-kilter stallion wished to spar him, Torleik would welcome it. It wasn't necessary and he wasn't angrily demanding one, but the other male had opened his mouth and let thoughts flow out as words: he should be willing to possibly back them up.

Inquiring about the magical apparition around the stallion's head, Torleik received an equally unclear answer. It was a creature, but that didn't tell him what kind, or what it did, nor if it had a name. However, the mention of a blue and black pegasus made Torleik's glacial eyes narrow. "Ampere," he grunted. "Seems she excels at pissing everyone off. How one can be so horrible to be around, I have no idea."

The conversation waned and the Bloodskald watched this wanderer suddenly dip his head into a bag and come back out with what looked like plant matter between his teeth. What was he eating? "What is in that?" he asked, nodding towards the bag. Could be something as simple as food he enjoyed, but by the way this male was drooling and acting strange, Torleik had the suspicion it was some kind of state-altering plant.

Which made him curious.

There were mushrooms that did that back in his home, mushrooms warriors would eat before battle to induce a sort of berserker state so that they would not feel pain as they fought. Was the plant this crazy unicorn munched on much the same way?

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-08-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Torleik - 05-09-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-11-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Torleik - 05-13-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-14-2014, 10:12 PM