the Rift

[OPEN] Legends Among Men [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

The Bloodskald would not have considered this slobbering beast to be a fellow warrior by any means; then again, he barely knew this unicorn. Perhaps, in time and after learning about this stallion, he might have changed his mind - but as it was, he saw this male as an interesting, amusing, but non-threatening diversion. Irelyn felt much the same way, curiously gazing about for this newcomer's magical sphere of crackling shiny. It had interested her but somewhat disappeared since then.

She was mildly grumpy.

The conversation made its way to Ampere and both men seemed to hold a serious dislike for the stocky, double-barreled shotgun of a personality the electric blue mare possessed. "The spark god - you mean the God of Time, yes?" Torleik inquired. He was still learning about the patron gods and singular goddess that this land held revered, but he knew the God of Time was the overseer of the Basin proper, so this caught his interest.

The stallion dipped into his bag and the rabicano asked what resided within, receiving the somewhat unhelpful answer of 'locoweed.' "If the effects are anything similar to the name, I assume that is some form of hallucinogen, or stimulant in plant form?" So, he was drooling and a drug addict - probably the former because of the latter.

Hm.

He spoke, claiming it would be an uneven match, and suddenly, Torleik felt markedly different. All of his limbs felt light and heavy at once and his eyeballs seemed to swim within his skull, like dead leaves floating on a turbulent stream. Colors edged his vision and then blurred into a soft sort of haze where nothing seemed to be quite tethered to the ground by gravity like it normally was. Nothing moved or floated but everything was inherently lighter somehow.

It wasn't cold anymore; in fact, he felt pleasantly warm, and all the minor aches and pains in his flesh had melted away to a satisfying sense of physical contentment. Blinking rather strongly in surprise at this, the Bloodskald eyed this other stallion in an exaggeratedly suspicious way, high for the first time in over a year. "Ngh. The'ell...you'd do t'me?" he demanded, speech not coming easily right now. He wasn't used to any sort of substances in his body anymore. Torleik hadn't partaken of any fermented drinks or recreational substance ingestion for quite some time and he'd sobered up in a sense.

This would take a little getting used to.

@[Oxy]

"talk talk talk"

-----------------------------------
OOC: I know you don't like being tagged but it's been forever so I figured I would for this reply just in case.
Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-08-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Torleik - 05-09-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-11-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Torleik - 05-13-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Oxy - 05-14-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Legends Among Men [Torleik] - by Torleik - 05-29-2014, 04:14 PM