the Rift

[OPEN] destiny left me so empty

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
"From a ghost to a ghost," His voice reaches out to her, gingerly and smoothly with his cranium cocked to the side. A jittery and precarious breath exhaled from Arah's nostrils, gazing momentarily away from her fallen king, the doe looked upon each of the ghost that lurked in this particular maudlin area. They didn't seem to want to leave her alone. His vocals called her attention back onto him. Silver, blanched and pearly locks gathered around her neck, the rest of her mane fell to the ground in tumbling waves. The breeze picked up a few tussles of hair across her face. One she had been vain and thought herself attractive, now she carried herself with the elegance of a mother. One who had seen the dangers of this world and survived her worse nightmares. She would break before she bent to anyone.

"Mauja." Her hymn is gentle, yet a undertone of sadness can be heard if he was to listen carefully enough. It is not enough to simply just stand here and watch him, else this life would quickly become far too depressing. With a sigh, the doe wondered how Mauja had been. Last time only a broken soul had been presented to her for inspection, back we she was still a whole being. Before the realisation that the dark had claimed Crowley before they could properly unite, before her daughters had grown up in minutes. Her gaze fixed one the face of Mauja. Exile had done him many favours, now a sense of mystery surrounded his memory. What had happened to him? Had he only been a dream? The doe wondered if exile would be the same for her. Would they remember or would they forget? Suddenly the thought of finding out no longer scared her, all she would need to remove herself from The Basin was a push from the right person. With eyes latched on to Mauja, watching and waiting to see just what would come from this meeting. Was he the one who would provide her support or send her running back to The Basin?

His question did at least bring a chuckle to her lips. She searched his blue eyes and looked for something to believe in, or something that would at least be able to spark hope within. The Frostheart had never come across as someone who cared about others who did not help his immediate needs. Perhaps that had changed. "No." Honestly rang through her tones, it was strong and stubborn. Everything wasn't alright, yet Arah was still able to appreciate that others had it worse than her. "They say time heals?" It was posed as a question, surely the stallion before her would know about needing time to heal. "What say you Mauja. Does time heal?" If it doesn't, then what does? A noise over head tipped her crown backwards. Wynter flew down from the heavens and landed gracefully on the ground next to Arah, in these past couple of weeks the griffin had truly begun to embrace flight. Giving Mauja a stern look as if warning him to keep a fair distance from Arah, the griffin turned to hopefully hunt fish in the near by stream. Wynter had never tasted fish, Arah doubted she would like it.

Turning back to Mauja with a roll of her golden eyes, Arah tried to feel more comfortable in his presence. Nerves still fluttered in her stomach, the desire to impress him remained even through her was no longer a monarch.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-09-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-10-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-10-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-13-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-09-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 12:38 PM