the Rift

[OPEN] destiny left me so empty

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Pressed under his gaze again, it caused her heart to twitch with anticipation, desire and belief. Black rimmed ears twitted forwards, the first coolness of night clutched briefly at her coat. The sound of his name had him looking at Arah again, black-rimmed ears perked forward. She was silent for a moment, eyes down-cast. In response to her statement about fighting to live, feel he only continued to study her. He portrayed no emotions, his mask solid for the moment. Even though his voice became surly it allowed giggles to fall from Arah's lips. Her eyes roamed over his face as she fell silent, watching as he became quiet and shook his head. Finally she noticed the way his eyes softened, her face mimicked. The smile softened into nothingness, eyes left his face to gaze over his shoulder and her body relaxed slightly. "If only those angels would save us from this profound chasm we'e fallen into." Only that nobody would ever save you without encouragement, you had to show that you wanted something badly enough that you were willing to go to battle, willing to fight tooth and nail for it.

"Don't be." Her voice is gentle yet still sad. It occurred to her that Mauja might just be the one she needed not too long ago. He could set her free, but the how still remained. This compassion towards her was touching and it brought a timid smile into the light. "We just need to start living again." The maid and the monster, once maybe. Now? The mother and the missing. After finally giving up on fishing, her little brat wonders back over on her little lion paws. The griffin croons up at her bonded, Arah spares Wynter a glance and a gentle chuckle. Spreading her wings wide, the ivory creature spirals upwards to land upon Arah's withers. Taking care to be as still as possible, the doe waited until Wynter had settled comfortably on her back.

Mauja took up her attention again. "Tell me Mauja..." her voice was calm yet laced within the honey one could hear the tones of a demand. "How do you think we should spend tonight?" It was an innocent enough question. Should they roam the lands? Seek shelter somewhere? It would be exciting to try something new. Sighing a little, Arah looks over her once king again. Within her gaze it is easy to see the respect, the clear trust that she held The Frostheart in. For she refused to believe that the spotted stallion in front of her would ever cause her harm, she knew he was deadly yet they were allies.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-09-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-10-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-10-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Arah - 05-13-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-09-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: destiny left me so empty - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 12:38 PM