the Rift

As If You Cared

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
I must be a shooting star, I cannot stop. I must go in a straight line.

Turmoil, anger, darkness, these emotions where a constant in my deep loathsome soul. I turned my dark head, holding it high. I could smell the others here. I could smell the many scents. I easily came to the conclusion that this was a very often visited place.

I wondered if this land too, worshiped the same gods I had grown up worshiping. Then again, I really only found a liking to one. The moon god. She was brilliant, and dark. Yes, I knew the story of the four siblings, and how they where born. How they created this world. How they created a land in constant war. Helovia. It seemed such a myth, yet as I stood here, I had to wonder, was this it? Was this the land I had heard stories of? That despite it's supposed warring it was also the most beautiful land?

But I had no mind for beauty. I could care less. Sure, my own beauty helped me in some cases. But what else did it do? It was pointless. So, would Helovia be pointless for me? No, because if it warred as the stories said they did, then I would have business. I planned on being a mercenary here. It was all I knew how to do. I had lost, and I had won battles, and I certainly wasn't the best there ever was, but I loved the tear of flesh, and the scent of blood red liquid iron. Hell, I even had a taste for it myself.

I moved forward, my long graceful steps making slight imprints behind me. I glanced around, my royal blue gaze intense. I would not be kind here. I would show no weakness here, I would excel in this land. No, I would not fall for a stallion. Not like the other mares did. I was strong, I was cold. I would be ever hard to catch. I wouldn't fall into that trap that weaklings called love. I had to be a shooting star, I could never stop, I must go across the sky in a straight line.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-09-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-11-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-11-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-11-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-12-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-13-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-15-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-15-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 11:53 AM