the Rift

As If You Cared

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
My life must be like this, always going up.

Obedience, Right with Respect in importance. But could I be obedient? I could try, for a small ammount of time. But I couldn't help my own true nature. I was wicked inside, Not a soldier. I craved power, I craved it like a inmate craves a woman's body.

I could play a part though, at least until I decided to make my move. When I decided that, Who knows, I might get what I want. But I had a problem. This stallion however, may end up in my way, which was a shame. I liked him as much as I could like him. His Griffin too.

I watched as his blue eyes flickered up at her, and then back to me. He repeated her name, and I smiled as he asked if I had came across her kind before. "I've come across many things, Torleik the Bloodskald, Owl-griffins are some of the few. Irelyn. That's a beautiful name."

I felt satisfied by this answer, as I felt I gave just enough away. I also felt that I was still vague and a mystery. But, as my curiosity wore off, the General, stated the Aurora Basin would welcome another soldier to it's ranks, and if I wished to follow him back. I got the sense that he was ready to move on, and wished not to drag out our small talk. I felt the same. I was impatient, and I was ready to see Helovia for all it's glory, and it's darkness too.

"Of course. Lead the way, General."

OOC: Haha, Okay. Cx By the way, I am very happy he doesn't trust Sialia. I wouldn't trust her either >.>'
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-09-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-11-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-11-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-11-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-12-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-13-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-15-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Torleik - 05-15-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: As If You Cared - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 11:53 AM