the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Living with your feelings was one thing but trying to explain them to the one who many revolved around was a complete other story. A mixture of hope, fear and resentment filled her making her feel only more confused. There was hope to moving forward after all this, hope to maybe some part of shared feelings, fear in not knowing what would happen and resentment in the sense that she had kept this to herself for so long. It was hard to put into words what the heart felt but even harder to figure out what it all actually meant in the end. Was she chasing after a dream or was this a potential outcome she may be in favor of? Only time would tell...

When she spoke again her voice was soft yet warm. " I am not really good at talking to people about what I feel or want. I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same way and me end up winding up feeling like an idiot." There had been many times in her life where she had tried to speak up to voice her opinions but majority had ended badly. Once the sour taste is there it becomes hard to break what lingers beyond the surface as a constant reminder.

Sighing softly she tried to think positively about this whole situation, maybe her luck could take a turn in the right direction for once. It would be a very nice change in her already complicated life, surely there was light at the end of the tunnel, right?

The next words helped tremendously with her internal battle, maybe even inspiring her to see the up side of this whole pregnancy disaster. Stepping forward a little shyly at first she extended her muzzle in a attempt to touch the stallion's neck in appreciation for his great kindness to her. Not having many by her side only made things scarier, she greatly needed to feel as if someone cared even just a little. " Thank you, I wish this had been on better terms though. I mean with this complication and all it came rather unexpectedly I just hope you don't hate me because of it. I just wish there was some way to know now instead of waiting so long, I'm sorry I never meant this to happen."

Her biggest fear was to have her confirmation but it be not what she wanted. If only there was a way she could make everyone happy. "Will you be a part of his or her life, I don't want it to suffer as I did growing up.. Alone and not knowing who you are." The paternity would likely be a deciding factor in the decision, but regardless of what happens she would want her child to know him as she has been able to experience. But would blood prevent that possibility?

Brisa talks
Brisa thinks

•• TAGS: Torleik •• NOTES: Sorry for crappy post, long long couple of days ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-30-2014, 02:28 AM